1. RecitalUse of the website found at www.sea-avocats.fr website (hereafter, the Website), means the user agrees to the terms set out below.
The user has the skills and the means to use the website, has verified that the computer configuration used to access it is virus-free and is in full working order.
2. Access to the websiteAs a general rule, the SEA AVOCATS website is accessible 24/7.
However, SEA AVOCATS is entitled at its sole discretion, to suspend, interrupt, or prohibit access to all or part of the website or may particularly have to deal with the following events, that may produce the same effects: force majeur IT issues, telecommunications network structural issues, technical problems, or for reasons of maintenance.
In no event shall SEA AVOCATS be held liable for any unavailability of the website whatsoever.
3. Intellectual PropertyThe website is the exclusive property of SEA AVOCATS, as is each element it is comprised of, in particular the general architecture, content, images, sounds, videos, databases, distinctive signs.
Any use, total or partial, copy, reproduction, publication, download, display, transmission or broadcast of all or part this website in any form whatsoever, without the express consent of SEA AVOCATS is prohibited, will be considered to be an infringement of SEA AVOCATS intellectual property incurring the liability of the author.
On the same basis, any reproduction, whole or partial, of the name and logo of SEA AVOCATS made without the express consent of SEA AVOCATS is prohibited.
Photos: Studio WaooImage - Photographer: Nelly Valais
4. LiabilityInformation disseminated via this website is provided without any guarantee of any kind. SEA AVOCATS gives no guarantee relating notably to uninterrupted access to the website, that the website is secure, is free of viruses or any other damaging component or that the information given on the website is at all times, comprehensive, accurate and up-to-date.
Information appearing on this website is provided solely for the purpose of general information. Use of information contained on this website is made under the sole responsibility of the of the user. In any event, information contained on this website shall not replace advice given by a legal professional.
SEA AVOCATS makes all efforts to ensure that the information provided on its website is updated at the time of publication but accepts no liability concerning any update, omission, inaccuracy or typographical error. Information on this website may be modified, corrected and/or completed at any time without warning.
SEA AVOCATS accepts no liability with regard to any user or third party for any damage howsoever caused, or whatsoever the type or consequences, including any financial loss, loss of programs or data, suffered or occasioned by the user's computer system or any other system.
SEA AVOCATS accepts no liability for any such damage which may be caused by an inability to use or access this website, or to access any linked website, regardless of the information contained on this website or on the website linked by Hyperlink, whether or not SEA AVOCATS was aware of the possibility of such damage.
5. Protection of personal data and cookiesThe user is informed that personal data may be collected via the website by SEA AVOCATS, in its role as data controller pursuant to the terms of French Data Protection law n° 78-17 dated January 6, 1978.
6. HyperlinksNo link to the SEA AVOCATS website may be put into place by any third party without prior written consent given by SEA AVOCATS.
Any websites that the user may use to access the website are not controlled by SEA AVOCATS. In consequence, SEA AVOCATS accepts no responsibility as to the content and any use whatsoever of websites thus linked or any link contained in a linked website, or for any modification or update of such websites. SEA AVOCATS is in no way responsible for access by users to other resources available on the Internet and accessible through hyperlinks on the SEA AVOCATS website.
7. ModificationSEA AVOCATS may modify or correct these provisions in order to adapt them to the needs of users, regulatory changes or, further, to keep pace with developments in the services offered by SEA AVOCATS.
In consequence, SEA AVOCATS recommends that users review these provisions regularly to be informed of any update or modification of the content.
8. Applicable LawThis website is governed by French law.